We know time is a critical factor in
the sale of any property. So we make the most of your time, right from the start.
It all begins with a confidential consultation that will set the stage for an active
and engaging auction process. At this initial consultation, a United Country Auction
Services professional will:
- Provide an in-depth review of the process.
- Convey recent industry trends.
- Gather appropriate property information.
- Conduct an informal property inspection.
Discuss next steps and develop timeline.
United Country Auction Services conducts
a thorough market analysis so that we may apply our time and resources in a way
that will have the greatest impact. The market analysis gives us a clear picture
of the current market and potential buyers. It’s the foundation we use to effectively
promote your property and to help ensure that you receive fair market value. At
this stage, United Country Auction Services professionals will:
Marketing Plan Development
- Conduct market comparable analysis.
- Match your property to our extensive database of more than 23,000 listings.
- Research demographics of potential buyers.
Create a market analysis report for you.
With a clear understanding of
the market, United Country Auction Services will be ready to put together a plan
that makes the most effective use of our powerful sales and promotional tools. We
have more than 50 full-time staff members in our home office who are ready to put
their industry-leading marketing, media buying and creative talents to work for
you. Possible outlets for reaching buyers on a local, national and global level
Marketing Plan Implementation
- Internet marketing on websites that are viewed more than 28,000 times per day
- Custom website development for your property
- Advertising in real estate publications that reach more than 90 million homes per
Dedicated call center
Over the next several weeks,
United Country Auction Services will carry out the marketing plan that will reach
a broad audience of potential buyers and help generate enthusiasm for your property.
Our ability to promote your property is unique and unmatched. Only United Country
Auction Services offers you:
Auctioning Your Property
- Inclusion within our national listings
- Access to our exclusive client base of 300,000 buyers
- The preeminent technology team in the industry
Our executive staff of proven industry leaders
United Country Auction Services
offers comprehensive event planning and consultation services. We’re always looking
ahead and working to ensure that your big day goes just as planned. Plus, our technical
service capabilities – including online simulcast – ensure that more buyers have
a chance to bid on your property. Let us take care of all the event details, including:
- Online auction services
- Technology to support multi-parcel auctions
- Contract facilitation services
Earnest money management
Once the event has concluded, United
Country Auction Services will tie up all the loose ends associated with transferring
ownership of a property. To help ensure that your experience remains pleasant and
hassle-free to the very end, we will:
- Process titles and other documents.
- Coordinate closing.
- Provide seller recap and reporting.
Remain in contact with you as needed.